This very much depends what you require. During your first session a treatment plan
will be given to you, so you’ll know what to expect at your future sessions. As a
rough guide you’ll be looking at between 30 minutes to 1 ½ hours -
- A full sports massage may takes a good 1 ½ hours.
- -A basin sports massage, targeting muscle groups specific to your particular activity
may take up to an 1 hour.
- Injury and remedial massage sessions are usually 30 minutes to 1 hour, however,
may include remedial exercise work which takes a bit more time.
How much will it cost?
30 Minutes £15
1 Hour £25
1 ½ Hours £30
-Discounts are available for regular bookings (I.e. Regular maintenance programmes.
- Club discounts are also available, contact Alison for further information.
What shall I wear?
- Ideally some loose, comfy clothing.
- Sports wear is ideal as you may end up doing a couple of exercises.
- Brining some shorts is a good idea but not essential.
- For ladies it is helpful if you need your back treating to wear a bra that fastens
at the back, rather than a pull on one.